So you have decided to journal, but how do you start? Here are 10 journal prompts to get you started
If you are new to journaling, the act of writing your thoughts out can really help you feel relief no matter how trivial it may seem. Journaling is a very personal thing, write whatever comes to mind, but if you are a bit stuck on how to start, here are 10 prompt ideas to help you out.
1. List 10 things that take you to your happy place
2. List the things you can't live without. For each, write 3 reasons why (this will help you appreciate them more)
3.List how to be kinder to yourself
4. List all the new skills you would like to learn this year
5. Look at what is happening in the world, how does it make you feel? In your own small way, what contribution can you make to help?
6. Who are you? Describe yourself in 10 words.
7. Make a list of the next 10 books you would like to read
8. Make a list of the next 10 shows you would like to watch
9. Make a bucket list, if you have one already, amend it
10. List all the areas in your life that you would like to change